Now that school has been back in full swing for a few weeks, it’s time to start thinking about all sorts of cookies to pack in lunches or have ready for after school treats. My food blogging friends have some fabulous cookie recipes and I’m excited to share this awesome collection with you. Why not surprise the cookie monsters in your house with some yummy new treats?
12. Brown Butter Peanut Butter Chip Cookies (Big Bear’s Wife)
13. Snickerdoodle Bars (Miss in the Kitchen)
14. 5 Ingredient M&M Peanut Butter Bars (Rachel Cooks)
15. Blueberry White Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies (Lauren’s Latest)
19. Biscoff-Glazed Soft Oatmeal Cookies (Bake at 350)
20. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles (Pennies on a Platter)
21. Oatmeal Cream Pie Cookies (Something Swanky)
22. Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (Katie’s Cucina)
Gotta go…my sweet tooth is kicking in y’all! Happy Baking!
Permission to post photos was given by each food blogger mentioned in this post.
Welcome to Simply Southern Baking. I’m Robin, the girl behind the recipes wishing I had more time to spend in the kitchen!
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments and stay updated by subscribing below.