Easy to make cookie with only 4 ingredients.
Are you having a cookie craving, but can’t decide what kind you want? How about chocolate chip, cherry or coconut? Let’s see…I think a 3-in-1 cookie will do the trick. These cookies are perfect for those times when your taste buds are indecisive and you’re craving a special sweet treat. With only four ingredients in this recipe, you’ll have three separate cookies all rolled into one ready in no time at all. You can break each one off individually or take a bite of two flavors together. There’s no wrong way to eat this cookie. My favorite way is to bite between two flavors at once. Just think, you can say you ONLY had one cookie when you really had three. My hubby calls these trifecta cookies…I kind of like that name!
These cookies were a hit and now it’s time to dream up more 3-in-1 flavors. You never know what I might come up with next. Happy Baking!
Yield: 24 cookies
- 1 (16-oz.) package Pillsbury Ready To Bake Refrigerated Sugar Cookies
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped red candied cherries
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In 3 separate medium bowls, crumble 8 cookie dough rounds per bowl. Add chocolate chips to one bowl of crumbled cookie dough rounds, cherries to another and coconut to the last bowl; blend each well.
- Shape each flavor of cookie dough into 1-inch balls (just barely 1 inch across). For each cookie, place a ball of each flavor of dough next to each other (with sides touching) on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Place each cookie 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 3 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely.
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.