I know, it’s past Christmas and you’re probably not thinking about mint-flavored candy bark right now. My world was a bit (well, let’s say a lot) crazy last month and there was no time to make the recipes I had planned. Since these ingredients were already on hand just waiting to be thrown together and I finally had some free time, the kitchen was calling my name. With only 3 ingredients, this candy is so easy to make. Once you have one piece, you may find yourself going back soon for another…and another…and, you get the picture!
If you stocked up on candy at the after-Christmas sales and bought candy cane kisses, you’re all set to make this recipe. If not, you can file it away until next season or maybe try another kiss flavor. I did see some special Valentine’s kisses the other day….hmmm, might have to try a new flavor combination!
- 1 (16 oz.) package vanilla almond bark
- 1 cup coarsely crushed chocolate mint thin cookies (Anna’s), about 20 cookies
- 36 Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses, unwrapped
- Line 13x9-inch cookie pan with wax paper.
- Place almond bark in large microwave-safe bowl and melt in microwave following directions on package. Remove from microwave and stir in crushed cookies. Spread mixture evenly onto the prepared pan.
- Place candy kisses in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 50 to 60 seconds. Stir until candy is melted and smooth. Using a teaspoon, drizzle melted candy over top of almond bark mixture. Carefully pull a knife through the mixture as if you were marbling (this will swirl the melted candy around more evenly).
- Place pan in refrigerator for about 1 hour to set. Remove from refrigerator and break into pieces.
Welcome to Simply Southern Baking. I’m Robin, the girl behind the recipes wishing I had more time to spend in the kitchen!
Never miss out on a recipe or post. Enter your email to subscribe.