It’s that time of year where all sorts of pumpkin recipes are popping up. I’m jumping on the bandwagon and adding mine to the mix. Well, kind of…the pumpkin in this recipe is actually Hershey’s Pumpkin Spice Kisses (let’s say yummm!). This 4-ingredient candy is ready in no time flat. No boiling or candy thermometer involved…yippee!! Just melt the almond bark and kisses in the microwave, stir in the granola, scoop, sprinkle with cinnamon and put in the fridge. There, that’s all there is to it!
When I was trying to decide what to add to the candy for some crunch, the Pecan Sticky Bun Granola sitting on my shelf kept calling my name. This stuff is out of this world…I could sit and eat it straight from the box! If you’ve never tried this granola from Target, you don’t know what you’re missing. Don’t mess with buying the small one-serving bag like I did the first time…buy the box! You’ll find yourself snacking on the granola while making this recipe…just make sure you save enough for the candy.
This easy-to-make candy is sure to become a favorite fall treat at your house. Wait until you see how fast it disappears. All it took was one bite and I was hooked! It’s time to head back out for some more pumpkin spice kisses before they’re all gone!
Yield: 30 candy clusters
- 1 (16 oz.) package vanilla almond bark
- 42 Hershey’s Pumpkin Spice Kisses, unwrapped
- 2 cups slightly crushed Archer Farms Pecan Sticky Bun Granola*
- Line two cookie pans with wax paper.
- Place almond bark in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High for 60 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave another 15 seconds and stir until melted and smooth.
- Place candy kisses in medium microwave-save bowl. Microwave on High for 45 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave another 10 seconds and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour melted candy kisses into bowl with melted almond bark and stir until well blended. Stir in crushed granola.
- Using a spring-handled cookie scoop, drop candy onto wax-paper lined cookie pans. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of each candy cluster (I use a sieve for a light dusting of cinnamon). Place pans in refrigerator for about 20 minutes to set.
*Some pieces of granola are in larger pieces and need to be crushed.
My cookie scoop measures 1 1/2 inches across the top.
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.