It’s National Biscuit Month and I called on some of my food blogging friends to help celebrate. This collection of 15 biscuit recipes has something for everyone. You’ll find biscuits that are dropped, cut, sweet, savory, fat free, gluten free and even one with 7-up in it. There are others where biscuit dough is just part of the recipe. If you’re one who only bakes biscuits out of the can (or “thwock” biscuits as some call them), you’ll be happy to know there’s one in here for you. Usually, I like a good old-fashioned tall and fluffy buttermilk biscuit with butter and homemade apple butter or preserves, but this collection makes my taste buds tingle! How do you take your biscuit?
1. Maple-Cardamon Sweet Potato Biscuits (Crumb)
2. Smoked Cheddar & Cornmeal Biscuits (Miss in the Kitchen)
3. Fabulously Fluffy Buttermilk Butter Biscuits (Fields of Cake)
4. Olive Oil and Herb Drop Biscuits (Taste Love & Nourish)
5. Sweet Potato Biscuits – Thanksgiving Leftover Idea (Home Cooking Memories)
6. Cornmeal Buttermilk Biscuits (Liv Life)
7. Cheddar Apple Biscuits (Simply Southern Baking)
8. 7-up Biscuits (Chocolate, Chocolate and More)
9. Veggie Quinoa Drop Biscuits (Healthy Slow Cooking)
10. Fat Free Golden Squash Biscuits (Healthy Delicious)
11. Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Poppers (Snappy Gourmet)
12. Gluten Free Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Modern Christian Homemaker)
13. Chicken Pot Pie Topped With Bacon Cheddar Biscuits (Chocolate Moosey)
14. Fresh Strawberry Peach Cobbler (The Culinary Life)
15. Drop Buttermilk Biscuits and Sausage Gravy (Very Culinary)
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.