It’s that time of year again when my favorite M&M’s are on the shelf…the white chocolate ones! Y’all know I’m a white chocolate fanatic and if these sweet gems were available year round, I’d be doing the happy dance big time! You see, hubby can get his chocolate M&M’s any time of year, but I’ve got to wait until spring or fall to get my M&M fix. Now tell me, is that fair?
Since I’m crazy over white chocolate and peanut butter together, I came up with this recipe for the weekend and just mixed it up this morning. With only 4 ingredients, it was ready in no time flat. How about bagging some of these sweets up to put in Easter baskets or to give away to a special friend or neighbor?
Hurry up and grab a few bags of the white chocolate M&M’s before they’re all gone! You’ll be glad you did. Enjoy!
Wishing you all a Happy Easter!
- 1 (16 oz.) package vanilla almond bark
- 1 cup crushed Cap’n Crunch’s Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup white chocolate M&M’s, divided
- Line 13x9-inch pan with wax paper.
- Place almond bark in large microwave-safe bowl and melt in microwave following directions on package. Remove from microwave and stir in crushed cereal. Stir in peanut butter chips and 1/2 cup M&M’s.
- Pour mixture into pan and spread with large spoon. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup M&M’s over top. Gently press M&M’s into candy.
- Let candy sit until hardened (about 20-30 minutes). Break into pieces.
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.