With strawberry season in full swing right now, it’s the best time of year to enjoy fresh strawberries in your favorite recipes. There are the traditional recipes like strawberry shortcake, strawberry pie, strawberry cheesecake, strawberry cobbler and so on, but you might have others that are your “go to” strawberry recipes.
If you’re looking for a special strawberry treat to indulge in, these White Chocolate Strawberry Fudge Brownie Bites will knock your socks off! Not only is this one amazing mini dessert, it’s as easy to make as 1-2-3. Just prepare a box of brownie mix, bake in miniature muffin tins, make a well in the center, fill with chopped fresh strawberries, add hot fudge and then top it off with white chocolate! What could be better or easier than that? You know me and white chocolate, but add everything else with it and I’m smacking my lips! It’s a wonder I didn’t cover the entire brownie bite with white chocolate…hmmm, maybe next time!
Give this recipe a try while strawberries are now in abundant supply (and at a good price I might add). By the way, make sure you have a napkin close by so the gooey center doesn’t drip on your clothes!
Below are a few pictures I took with my phone while making this recipe. The quality is not so hot, but you get the idea of some of the steps.
Yield: 24 brownie bites
- 1 (18.4 oz.) box brownie mix*
- Water, oil and egg called for on brownie mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped strawberries
- 2 1/2 tablespoons room temperature hot fudge topping*
- 1 cup white chocolate wafers
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box. Scoop batter into muffin cups using a one tablespoon spring-handled scoop.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until brownies are set on top. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Loosen from pan by running a toothpick around the sides of each brownie. Remove from pan with a twisting motion. Using the end of a wooden spoon, carefully make a well in the center of each warm brownie about two-thirds of the way down and about 3/4 inch across the top. Let brownies cool completely on wire rack.
- Placed chopped strawberries between layers of paper towels. Press down to blot and remove excess juice. Fill each brownie with chopped strawberries. Spoon hot fudge topping over top to cover strawberries.
- Place white chocolate wafers in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High for 60 seconds; stir. Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring each time until white chocolate is melted and smooth. Carefully spoon on top of brownie bites to cover hot fudge and strawberries. Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes to firm white chocolate.
*I used Betty Crocker Original Supreme Brownie Mix (with Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup) and Hershey’s Hot Fudge Topping
Source: My original recipe
If you like brownies and strawberries together, check out my Fudgy Strawberry Brownie Nachos…it’s a dessert to impress a crowd!
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.