A collection of 12 scrumptious recipes made with sweet potatoes.
Sweet potato or pumpkin? What’s your preference? I’m more of a sweet potato gal myself and would be happy with a piece of sweet potato pie with fresh whipped cream any day at any time! This is the time of year where everything is coming up pumpkin with more recipes than you can count in magazines and online. Now tell me, where are all the sweet potato dessert and treat recipes? There’s more than just sweet potato pie you know. I found a few different recipes from my blogging friends and wanted to share them with you. Check out this collection of 12 scrumptious sweet potato treats. You just might find one or two to add to your Thanksgiving or fall menu. Those non-pumpkin fans will thank you.
By the way, have you ever had white sweet potatoes? They are sooo good! All you need to add is a little butter and you’re all set.
1. Sweet Potato Coconut Pie with Marshmallow Meringue (Taste and Tell)
2. Sweet Potato Donuts (Inside BruCrew Life)
3. White Chocolate Coconut Sweet Potato Pie Bars (Living Better Together)
4. Cranberry Sweet Potato Crumb Cake (Barbara Bakes)
5. Sweet Potato Bread Pudding with Marshmallow Topping (Rachel Cooks)
6. Mini Sweet Potato Pies (Cooking with Jax)
7. Sweet Potato Rice Pudding (The Healthy Maven)
8. Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Toasted Marshmallow Frosting (Taste and Tell)
9. Sweet Potato Caramel Meringue Pie (Baked by an Introvert)
10. Southern Sweet Potato Peach Cake (Simply Southern Baking)
11. Supreme Sweet Potato Cupcakes (Confessions of a Cookbook Queen)
12. Sweet Potato Pie with Coconut Whipped Cream (Little Ferraro Kitchen)