A collection of 15 hot beverages to warm you up during the winter.
Sometimes during the winter months you need more than a cup of coffee to take the chill off and warm you up. For me, this is when I think about hot chocolate and hot cider. You can always make plain hot cocoa or heat up a cup of apple cider from the carton, buy why not kick it up a notch? This collection of 15 hot beverages from my blogging friends that take these popular cool weather drinks to another level. There’s even one with a DIY snowflake mug and another with chocolate covered spoons.
Which one of these would you make first? Since I’m a white chocolate and eggnog fan, you can probably guess the ones at the top of my list!
1. Slow Cooker Egg Nog Hot Cocoa (Shugary Sweets)
2. Holiday Mulled Cranberry Tea (The Kitchen is My Playground)
3. White Christmas Cocoa (I heart naptime)
4. Hot Caramel Apple Cider (Dinners, Dishes and Desserts)
5. Peppermint Eggnog White Hot Cocoa (Grandbaby Cakes)
6. Almond Joy Hot Chocolate (Inside BruCrew Life)
7. Peppermint Hot Chocolate and DIY Snowflake Mug (Uncommon Designs Online)
8. Crock Pot Spiced Cranberry Apple Cider (Lemon Tree Dwelling)
9. Skinny Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa Mix (The Housewife in Training Files)
10. Coconut Hot Chocolate & Chocolate Covered Spoons (Cravings of a Lunatic)
11. Crock-Pot Wassail (CopyKat)
12. Pumpkin Steamer (Taste and Tell)
13. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (Taste and Tell)
14. S’mores Hot Cocoa (Ari’s Menu)
15. Chai Spiced Cocoa (The View from Great Island)
Enjoy and stay warm!