A collection of 15 flavorful recipes made with maple syrup.
One flavor that comes to mind for baking at this time of year is maple and especially where maple syrup is involved. Some may only pull out maple syrup to pour on pancakes or waffles, but using it in recipes takes it to a whole other level. Check out this collection of flavorful recipes from my blogging friends to see what I’m talking about.
1. Mini Maple-Cinnamon-Walnut Turnover Cookies (An Edible Mosiac)
2. Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts with Maple Glaze (Mom on Timeout)
3. Maple Pear Shortcakes (Inside BruCrew Life)
4. Peach Slump with Maple Caramel Sauce (Neighborfood)
5. Kicked up Maple Meringues with Dark Chocolate (Very Culinary)
6. Candied Maple Bacon (Cravings of a Lunatic)
7. Maple Bacon Blondies (Wine and Glue)
8. Maple Pecan Caramel Brown Butter Blondie (American Heritage Cooking)
9. Maple Glazed Biscotti (Lemons for Lulu)
10. Maple Bacon Whoopie Pies (Poet in the Pantry)
11. Brown Butter Maple Granola (Two Peas and Their Pod)
12. Easy Maple Pecan Monkey Bread (Valerie’s Kitchen)
13. Buttermilk-Maple French Toast Muffins (Noble Pig)
14. Maple Glazed Buttermilk Doughnuts (The Corner Kitchen)
15. Vermont Maple Pecan Cookies (Barbara Bakes)
I’m ready to sit down with a cup of coffee and enjoy one or two of these treats right now! Which one would you make first? They all look so good that I can’t decide.
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.