Celebrating the opening of our first Trader Joe’s!
Excitement is in the air around here. Our first ever Trader Joe’s is opening tomorrow! It’s time for a major happy dance. Since I’ve only been able to go to a TJ’s every now and then out of town, I’m really looking forward to going whenever the urge strikes and not have to stock up like there’s no tomorrow. Now I’ll be able to get whatever I want instead of just buying the dry products due to traveling. Watch out TJ’s; I’m only 15 minutes away so you’ll be seeing me a lot. Bring on the cookie butter, pound plus chocolate bars and more! You might say I’m a little excited…like a kid at Christmas!
To celebrate, I’ve asked some of my blogging friends to share recipes using at least one product from Trader Joe’s. All the bases are covered here: breakfast, salads, entrees and sweets. You can be sure I’ll be creating more recipes after trips to TJ’s too. Enjoy this collection.
Let me know what your favorite TJ’s products are. I need some recommendations to add to my growing list.
1. Paleo Cashew Pancakes (Everyday Maven)
2. Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Muffins (Frugal Foodie Mama)
3. Cookie Butter Walnut Granola (Frugal Foodie Mama)
4. Spinach Strawberry Champagne Salad (Flavor Mosaic)
5. 5 Minute Wonton Soup (The Lemon Bowl)
6. Harvest Grains and Veggie Salad (Taste Love & Nourish)
7. Chicken and Israeli Couscous Vegetable Salad (Shockingly Delicious)
8. Hot and Sour Noodle Stir Fry with Peanut Chicken (The Law Student’s Wife)
9. My Deployment Pizza (Farm Fresh Feasts)
10. Chicken Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Shells (Persnickety Plates)
11. Lightened Up Italian Chicken Sausage Pasta Skillet (Renee’s Kitchen Adventures)
12. Outrageous Toffee Chocolate Cookies (The Creekside Cook)
13. Homemade Ice Cream (Growing up Gabel)
14. Coconut Cookie Butter Sandwich Cookies (Simply Southern Baking)
15. Peanut Butter Banana Elvis Bark (Chocolate Moosey)
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.