A collection of 18 coffee cake recipes to share with family and friends.
Do you believe we’re already into December? Wow, this year sure has flown by! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with good food and special times spent with loved ones.
This is the season for all types of gatherings with friends and family. If time gets the best of you and you wonder how you’re going to fit it all in, how about scheduling a coffee break for an hour or two with those special people in your life? I’ve put together 18 coffee cake recipes from my blogging friends to make this time even sweeter. It doesn’t take much planning for this type of get-together. Just make a pot of coffee to go along with one or two of these coffee cakes and let the fellowship begin!
These coffee cakes would be ideal to have around for houseguests or unexpected company and would make great food gifts too.
Note: top row is listed first, then bottom row under each collage
1. Apple Crumb Coffee Cake (Neighbor Food)
2. Banana-Sour Cream Coffee Cake with Brown Sugar-Pecan Swirl (An Edible Mosiac)
3. Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Cake (Chelsea’s Messy Apron)
4. Cranberry Pear Breakfast Cake (Valerie’s Kitchen)
5. Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Bundt Cake (Baked by Rachel)
6. Black Forest Coffee Cake (Sugar Dish Me)
7. Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake (The View from Great Island)
8. Lemon Coconut Streusel Coffee Cake (Life Made Sweeter)
9. Sour Cream Coffee Cake (Taste and Tell)
10. Cherry Delicious Almond Cake (Renee’s Kitchen Adventures)
11. Oatmeal Coffee Cake (Yummy Healthy Easy)
12. Apple Pie Coffee Cake with Brown Butter Maple Glaze (Beyond Frosting)
13. Banana Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake (I heart eating)
14. Pineapple Cardamon Coffee Cake with Coconut Crumb Topping (An Edible Mosiac)
15. Glazed Raspberry Coffee Cake (Heather’s French Press)
16. Snickerdoodle Coffee Cake (Barbara Bakes)
17. Blueberry Coffee Cake with Coconut Streusel (Lemons for Lulu)
18. Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake (Diethood)
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.