A collection of 24 sweet recipes all made with fresh peaches.
It’s National Peach Month and fresh peaches are in ample supply right now. You’ll find them at the grocery store, farmer’s market and roadside stands. Do you have a favorite dessert or sweet treat using this luscious and juicy fruit? I like peaches in just about any dessert, but give me a bowl of warm peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream on top and it’s pure peach bliss for me!
To celebrate peach season, I asked some of my blogging friends to share their sweet recipes using fresh peaches. You’ll find pie, cobbler, ice cream, breakfast sweets, cupcakes, bread pudding, homemade peach pie filling and more. There’s something to please everyone in this amazing collection. What recipe would be tops on your list?
1. Baked Peach Pancake (A Little Claireification)
2. Peach Pie Cupcakes (Life, Love & Sugar)
3. Peach Pie (Two Peas and Their Pod)
4. Easy Peach & Blueberry Cobbler (Yummy Healthy Easy)
5. Old Fashioned Peach Buttermilk Ice Cream (The View from Great Island)
6. Peach Bread Pudding with Sweet Basil Cream Sauce (Frugal Foodie Mama)
7. Fresh Peach Coffee Cake (Barbara Bakes)
8. Peach Creamsicles (The Cookie Rookie)
9. Fresh Peach Cobbler with Crumb Topping (Cooking on the Front Burner)
10. Peaches and Cream Crostata (A Kitchen Addiction)
11. Peach and Cherry Quinoa Crumble (Running to the Kitchen)
12. Cheesecake Stuffed Peaches (Chocolate Moosey)
13. Peach Shortcake (The Law Student’s Wife)
14. Peach Crumb Muffins (Overtime Cook)
15. Ginger Peach Popsicles (Oh My Veggies)
16. Peach Almond Slab Pie (Savour Fare)
17. Homemade Peach Pie Filling (Chocolate Moosey)
18. Grilled Peaches with Brown Sugar Pecan Crumble (Running to the Kitchen)
19. Brown Butter Peach Crumb Muffins (Keep it Sweet Desserts)
20. Peach Cobbler (The Hungry Housewife)
21. Lighter Peach Cake (I heart eating)
22. Peach Hand Pies (Confessions of an Overworked Mom)
23. Roasted Peach Vegan Ice Cream (Wonky Wonderful)
24. Grilled Pound Cake with Warm Peach Coulis and Chantilly Cream (Noble Pig)
I’m ready to head out to buy fresh peaches now! How about you?