A collection of 24 milkshake recipes in a variety of flavor combinations.
In my book, milkshakes are good any time and especially during the summer months. Sometimes you’ve just got to have a cool and creamy milkshake to beat the heat. Check out this collection of milkshakes with some amazing flavor combinations from my blogging friends. You might find a new favorite to put at the top of your list.
1. Roasted Strawberry Malted Milkshakes (Kailley’s Kitchen)
2. Vanilla Chai Milkshake (The Kitchen is My Playground)
3. Samoas Milkshake (Wine and Glue)
4. Cherry Pie Milkshake (Dessert for Two)
5. Peppermint Pattie Milkshakes (Dinners Dishes and Desserts)
6. Dulce De Leche Milkshakes with Coconut Milk Whipped Cream (Chocolate Moosey)
7. Apple Pie Milkshakes (Chocolate Chocolate and More)
8. Orange Cream Cupcake Milkshake (Wonky Wonderful)
9. Chocolate Strawberry Cake ‘n Shake (Happy Food Healthy Life)
10. White Wedding Cake Milkshake (Will Cook for Smiles)
11. Strawberry Basil Milkshake (Running to the Kitchen)
12. Chocolate Cake & Coconut Milkshake (Diethood)
13. S’mores Milkshake (Spoonful of Flavor)
14. Funfetti Milkshake (Wine and Glue)
15. Thick Strawberry Chocolate Chip Milkshake (Barbara Bakes)
16. Java Chip Milkshake (Inside BruCrew Life)
17. Coffee Doughnut Milkshake (Heather’s French Press)
18. Orange Creamsicle Shakes (Cooking on the Front Burners)
19. Perfect Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Shakes (Center Cut Cook)
20. Toasted Coconut Milkshake (Jen’s Favorite Cookies)
21. Peach Cobbler Milkshake (Lemons for Lulu)
22. Peach Melba Shake (Oh My Veggies)
23. Skinny Oreo Milkshake (Will Cook for Smiles)
24. Frozen Peanut Butter Mocha (Back for Seconds)
Are you craving a milkshake now? Which one would you make first?
Welcome to Simply Southern Baking. I’m Robin, the girl behind the recipes wishing I had more time to spend in the kitchen!