Easy no-bake dessert that can be made a few hours or day ahead of serving.
Are you a cheesecake lover? Well, today is National Cheesecake Day and over 65 food bloggers all across the country have been busy creating new recipes over the last few weeks to celebrate. Roxana of Roxana’s Home Baking coordinated this special celebration and we’re all sharing our new creations today. Make sure to check them all out below (underneath my recipe).
When I heard about this group effort, I decided my recipe would be no-bake with the heat of summer upon us. In the south, it’s just too blasted hot to turn the oven on right now. Give me cool and creamy desserts in the summer that are easy to make! My Butter Pecan Caramel No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes are just the right size dessert too…more than a bite and not so much that you’re stuffed afterward.
These cheesecakes are amazing y’all! After I finished making them, I took the caramel coated spoon and scraped the inside of the mixing bowl to get the last little bit of cheesecake mixture that clung to the sides and quickly popped the spoon into my mouth. Oh my goodness! You should have seen how clean that bowl was…like I had licked it clean! Which, in a way, I did with the spoon.
This dessert is a great time-saver as it can be made a few hours or day ahead of serving. Enjoy!
Yield: 8 servings
- 12 pecan shortbread cookies, crumbled
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping (room temperature)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup butter pecan flavored liquid coffee creamer
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Divide cookie crumbs into 8 mini dessert bowls or jars (around 2 tablespoons of cookie crumbs for each bowl). Shake slightly to level crumbs.
- Using a tableware teaspoon, drizzle 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons caramel topping over cookie crumbs until evenly covered.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; beat until smooth. Add coffee creamer, pudding mix and whipped topping; beat on medium speed until well blended. Spoon and divide mixture evenly between dessert bowls using a teaspoon. Carefully spread to sides of bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 3 hours). Cheesecakes can be made the day before serving.
I used 5.3 oz. mini dessert bowls for the cheesecakes.
I used Keebler Pecan Sandies, Smucker’s Simply Delight Salted Caramel Topping, International Delight Southern Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer and Extra Creamy Cool Whip.
Tip: Place mini cheesecakes in 9x13 cake pan and cover pan with plastic wrap (much easier than covering each one individually).
Check out all these fabulous cheesecake recipes. There’s something for everyone here!
- Apricot Ricotta Cheesecake from Diethood
- Blackberry Goat Cheese Cheesecake from Baking a Moment
- Blueberry Ricotta Cream Cheesecake from Hungry Couple
- Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake from Wishes and Dishes
- Chocolate Cheesecake w/ Whisky Toffee Shards from girlichef
- Chocolate chip cookie mini cheesecake from My Sweet Zepol
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake from Savvy Eats
- Coconut Cheesecake with Macadamia Crust from All Day I Dream About Food
- Hawaiian Chantilly Layer Cheesecake from Wallflour Girl
- Hawaiian Mini Cheesecakes from Pint Sized Baker
- Key Lime Pie Cheesecake from Love and Confections
- Lemon Cheesecake from Shugary Sweets
- Lemon Ginger Panna Cotta Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce from Girl Versus Dough
- Lightened Up Apricot-Swirl Cheesecake from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Lilikoi Cheesecake with Macadamia Nut Shortbread Crust from Dieter’s Downfall
- Mango Cheesecake (vegan) from Jessiker Bakes
- Mini cheesecakes with Toasted Coconut Crust (gluten free) from Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
- Mini Mascarpone Cheesecakes with Strawberry Balsamic Topping from Boulder Locavore
- Mom’s Cheesecake from Magnolia Days
- New York Style Cheesecake from URBAN BAKES
- Oreo Cheesecake (vegan) from Namely Marly
- Oreo Ripple Cheesecake from Overtime Cook
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutella Ganache Topping from The Redhead Baker
- Pumpkin Cheesecake from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Rainbow Cheesecake from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Raspberry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust from Hip Foodie Mom
- Ricotta Cheesecake from French Press
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Snickers Cheesecake from Life, Love and Sugar
- Sugar cookie cheesecake from Munchkin Munchies
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Wine & Glue
- Very Berry Cheesecake with Chocolate Oreo Crust from JavaCupcake
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Macadamia Nuts and Caramel from Taste and Tell
- White Chocolate Frangelico Cheesecake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake from Will Cook For Smiles
No Bake Cheesecakes:
- Berry Cheesecake from Food Lust People Love
- Blackberry Cheesecake from You Made That?
- Butter Pecan Caramel No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes from Simply Southern Baking
- Cherry and Pistachio Cheesecake with Animal Cracker Crust from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake with Caramelized Peaches from The Food Charlatan
- Limoncello Cheesecake from Cake Duchess
- Mini Lime Cheesecakes from Miss in the Kitchen
- Neopolitan Cheesecake from Grandbaby Cakes
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake from White Lights on Wednesday
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- S’mores Cheesecake from The Gunny Sack
- Black Raspberry Cheesecake Milkshake from Blahnik Baker
- Caramel Cheesecake Martini from Happy Food, Healthy Life
Cheesecake Cookies and Bars:
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars from Cooking with Jax
- Caramel Overload Cheesecake Bars from Crumbs and Chaos
- Cherry Cheesecake Brownies from Inside BruCrew Life
- Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Cookies from Lemons for Lulu
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars from Chez CateyLou
- Healthier Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bars from Texanerin Baking
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Cooking In Stilettos
- No Bake Coconut Lime Cheesecake Bars from Beyond Frosting
- No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars from Garnish with Lemon
- Pear Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust from Roxana’s Home Baking
- Strawberry Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake Bars from A Kitchen Addiction
Cheesecake Desserts and Treats:
- Banana Foster No Bake Cheesecake Shooters from Mind Over Batter
- Blackberry Cheesecake Brownies from Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake Cake from gotta get baked
- Key Lime Trifles from Hoosier Homemade
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pots from Barbara Bakes
- Triple Brigadeiro Cheesecake Tart from From Brazil To You
Frozen Cheesecakes and Treats:
- Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Ice Cream from Chocolate Moosey
- Frozen PB&C Cheesecake from Noshing With The Nolands
- Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutter Butter Crust from Crazy for Crust