Have fun decorating cupcakes for Easter.
Have you been searching for some sweet treats to make for Easter? How about making cupcakes? They’re popular with all ages and are just the right size for your own personal dessert. Here’s a collection of 12 Cute Easter Cupcakes with something for everyone. There are so many great ideas here. The Bunny Butt and Sheep Cupcakes are just adorable, don’t you think? If you’ve got kids or grandkids around, bring them into the kitchen for an afternoon of fun making and decorating these cute cupcakes.
1. Bunny Butt Cupcakes (Spend with Pennies)
2. Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes (Chocolate Moosey)
3. Sheep Cupcakes (Wine and Glue)
4. Flower Basket Cupcakes (Frosting and a Smile)
5. Chocolate Coconut Bunny Cupcakes (Inside BruCrew Life)
6. Mini Gluten Free Carrot Cakes (Food Faith Fitness)
7. Peeping Peeps Bunny Cupcakes (Frosting and a Smile)
8. Vanilla Glazed Easter Basket Cupcakes (Yummy Healthy Easy)
9. Light Coconut Cream Easter Bunny Cupcakes (Krafted Koch)
10. Easter Chocolate Chick Cupcakes (Thrifty DIY Diva)
11. Fudge Bunny Cupcake Toppers (Wine and Glue)
12. Easter Bunny Cupcakes (Amanda’s Cookin’)