A collection of 12 comforting soups to warm you up during the winter months.
It’s the time of year where nothing will warm you up like a hot bowl of soup. Don’t you agree? Soup is good any time in my book, but it seems especially comforting during the winter months.
Since I’m all about easy recipes, I collected 12 soup recipes from my blogging friends to share with you that are made with 7 ingredients or less (water, salt, pepper, toppings and garnishes are not counted in the 7 ingredient total). Some of these soups are made on the stovetop and others simmer all day in a slow cooker.
Just give me some crackers or homemade bread to go along with a bowl of soup and I’m all set!
1. White Bean Pesto Soup (Lemon Tree Dwelling)
2. Cheeseburger Macaroni Vegetable Soup (The Kitchen is My Playground)
3. Easy Cheesy Potato Soup (Yummy Healthy Easy)
4. Spicy Cream of Beans Soup (Hungry Food Love)
5. Cherry Tomato and Tortellini Soup (Melanie Makes)
6. Kale, Sausage and White Bean Soup (Apron Strings)
7. Taco Soup (Like Mother Like Daughter)
8. Creamy Onion Bacon Soup (Chocolate Moosey)
9. Creamy Tomato Basil Soup (Cupcake Diaries)
10. Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Soup (The Lemon Bowl)
11. Slow Cooker Mixed Bean Vegetable Soup (An Edible Mosiac)
12. Six Ingredient Spicy Mustard Greens Soup (Farm Fresh Feasts)
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.