A collection of 15 desserts made with fresh strawberries.
How do you take your strawberries? Maybe you’re a purest and just pop a plain strawberry in your mouth or perhaps you add a dollop (or more in my case) of fresh whipped cream. What about chocolate covered strawberries? For me, white chocolate covered strawberries are the best (y’all know I love my white chocolate now).
Strawberries can be used in so many types of recipes – desserts, salads, muffins, scones, coffee cakes, breads, ice cream and much more. Since I’ve got a big sweet tooth, I wanted to put together a collection desserts made with fresh strawberries to share with you. Maybe you’ll find a new favorite here. I’ve got my eye on a few, but which one do I make first? Decisions, decisions. Help me out.
1. Brownie Brittle Strawberry Lasagna (Beyond Frosting)
2. Nutella Strawberry Tart (Crazy for Crust)
3. Mini Strawberry Pies (Inside Bru Crew Life)
4. Fresh Strawberry Cobbler (Chocolate, Chocolate and More)
5. No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cookie Pie (Life, Love and Sugar)
6. Strawberry Cheesecake with an Oreo Cookie Crust (Barbara Bakes)
7. Roasted Balsamic Strawberry & Ricotta Ice Cream (Frugal Foodie Mama)
8. Roasted Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream (The Housewife in Training Files)
9. Strawberry Cheesecake Key Lime Marshmallow Ice Cream (Pastry Chef Online)
10. Strawberry Vanilla Cream Pie (That Skinny Chick Can Bake)
11. Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart (I heart eating)
12. Fudgy Strawberry Brownie Nachos (Simply Southern Baking)
13. Fresh Strawberries & Cream Pie (Spend with Pennies)
14. Strawberry Pavlova Cake (Café Johnsonia)
15. Roasted Strawberry Parfaits (Cravings of a Lunatic)
Enjoy! What’s your favorite strawberry dessert?