A collection of refreshing beverages to help you cool off during the summer.
Are you about to melt in the summer heat yet? Even though summer just “officially” started, temps around here have been HOT, HOT, HOT for weeks now. Over the last week or so, the thermometer in the car has shown over 100 degrees some days. My hubby texted me a photo a few days ago with his gauge showing 109….and he was sitting in the shade. That’s crazy hot y’all!
Sometimes you just need something really cold to drink to help you cool off during the hot summer months. There’s no better time of year to enjoy lemonade, limeade, spritzers and more. Here’s a collection of 15 refreshing summer beverages to help you battle the heat. Drink up and stay cool.
1. Watermelon Aqua Fresca (Iowa Girl Eats)
2. Frozen Coconut Limeade (Dessert Now, Dinner Later)
3. Sparkling Mango Lemonade (Foxes Love Lemons)
4. Homemade Grape Soda (The View from Great Island)
5. Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade (Cupcake Diaries)
6. Limonana – frozen mint lemonade (An Edible Mosaic)
7. Fresh Raspberry Lemonade (Amanda’s Cookin’)
8. Lavender Lemonade (The Kitchen is My Playground)
9. Healthy Cherry Limeade (The Lean Green Bean)
10. Skinny Blackberry Lemonade (Mariah’s Pleasing Plates)
11. Sparkling Peach Black Tea (Iowa Girl Eats)
12. Raspberry Lime Spritzers (Taste As You Go)
13. Watermelon Limeade (Busy in Brooklyn)
14. Passion Fruit Lemonade (Always Order Dessert)
15. Strawberry Spritzer (A Girl Worth Saving)
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.