Over 40 fun and creative ways to decorate Easter eggs.
When I was a kid, we decorated Easter eggs the old fashioned way, either with a kit or by following the instructions on the food coloring box. How about you? Do you have any special tricks for decorating or dying eggs?
With Easter less than two weeks away, I wanted to share this creative collection of 40+ ways to decorate Easter eggs. There are some pretty clever ideas here for an afternoon of decorating fun with the kids or to do by yourself. As an added bonus, there’s also a link included for an Easter egg hunt party.
1. Silk Tie Easter Eggs (Family Food and Travel)
2. Tie Dye Easter Eggs (Divine Lifestyle)
3. Super Easy Dyed Egg Trick (Organized 31)
4. How to Dye Easter Eggs and Get Vibrant Colors (All Things Mamma)
5. Rubber Band Decorated Easter Eggs (Simply Stacie)
6. How to make Foil Covered Easter Eggs (Suzy’s Sitcom)
7 – 13. 7 Cool Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs (Crafts by Amanda)
For the rest of the 40+ decorating ideas plus an Easter egg hunt party, check out these posts I discovered online:
How to Make Silhouette Easter Eggs the Easy Way (The SITS Girls)
10 Ideas for Decorating Easter Eggs (Somewhat Simple)
18 Easy Easter Egg Decoration Ideas (Country Living)
A Quick and Simple Easter Egg Hunt Party (Uncommon Designs)
This post is linked to Easter Recipes & More Roundup