A collection of food gift mixes for busy bakers.
Do you have friends and family that like to bake but sometimes say they just don’t have the time? There’s a way you can help them out by gifting them with a cookie or brownie mix in a jar as a shortcut. All they have to do is add a few things to the mix and the treats are ready to bake.
Here’s a collection of 6 cookie and 2 brownie mixes in a jar. Take your pick and make a few to give away for Christmas this year. The brownie mixes are gluten-free, but the recipes also provide options that aren’t gluten-free. The jars can be dressed up with festive ribbon and/or labels.
1. DIY Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar (52 Kitchen Adventures)
2. Gift in a Jar: Walnut Cocoa Brownies – gluten-free (Snixy Kitchen)
3. M&M Cookie Mix in a Jar (Celebrating Sweets)
4. DIY Brownie Mix Jars – gluten-free (Ari’s Menu)
5. Mason Jar Cookie Mix (Donuts, Dresses and Dirt)
6. Sour Cherry White Chocolate Oatmeal Mason Jar Cookies (Nutmeg Nanny)
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.