A collection of food gift mixes for busy bakers.
Do you have friends and family that like to bake but sometimes say they just don’t have the time? There’s a way you can help them out by gifting them with a cookie or brownie mix in a jar as a shortcut. All they have to do is add a few things to the mix and the treats are ready to bake.
Here’s a collection of 6 cookie and 2 brownie mixes in a jar. Take your pick and make a few to give away for Christmas this year. The brownie mixes are gluten-free, but the recipes also provide options that aren’t gluten-free. The jars can be dressed up with festive ribbon and/or labels.
1. DIY Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar (52 Kitchen Adventures)
2. Gift in a Jar: Walnut Cocoa Brownies – gluten-free (Snixy Kitchen)
3. M&M Cookie Mix in a Jar (Celebrating Sweets)
4. DIY Brownie Mix Jars – gluten-free (Ari’s Menu)
5. Mason Jar Cookie Mix (Donuts, Dresses and Dirt)
6. Sour Cherry White Chocolate Oatmeal Mason Jar Cookies (Nutmeg Nanny)