Clever and creative ways to use mason jars.
Do you have mason jars sitting on the shelf? Maybe you only bring them out for canning or filling with goodies around the holidays. Perhaps you use them during the summer to serve iced tea and lemonade to your guests. Mason jars can also be used in a number of ways all year long that don’t have anything to do with food or the kitchen.
Here’s a collection of 9 nifty crafts using mason jars and all but one are for the kitchen. Time to grab a mason jar and get crafty!
1. Burlap & Doily Luminaries (Crafts by Amanda)
2. Mason Jar Bird Feeder (Little House Living)
3. Mason Jar Soap Pump (Creative Green Living)
4. Faux Beach Glass Mason Jar Lanterns (Mod Podge Rocks)
5. Lace Mason Jar Vase (The Country Chic Cottage)
6. Pretty Painted Mason Jar Drinking Glasses (Crafts by Amanda)
7. Wood and Mason Jar Tiki Torches (The Country Chic Cottage)
8. Mason Jar Map Lantern (DIY Candy)
9. DIY Sewing Kit (Bless This Mess)
Which one of these mason jar crafts strikes your fancy?