A collection of 9 mug cakes that are ready in a flash!
Have you ever had a craving for cake and wanted it right away? That’s when you need to head to the kitchen and make a mug cake in the microwave…a perfect sized cake just for you without all the fuss of making a whole cake. They are a cinch to make and ready in a matter of minutes. Would you believe I just made my first one a few weeks ago? It was so good and made my tummy happy!
Here’s a collection of 9 mug cakes for you to try. Which one will you make first?
1. Reese’s Stuffed Peanut Butter Mug Cake (Frugal Foodie Mama)
2. Black Forest Chocolate Mug Cake (Mother Thyme)
3. Vanilla Cinnamon Mug Cake (Organized Island)
4. Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake (Frugal Foodie Mama)
5. Chocolate Mug Cakes for Two (Flavor Mosaic)
6. Strawberries & Cream 3-Minute Mug Cake (Diethood)
7. Skinny Chocolate Cake in a Mug (Yummy Healthy Easy)
8. Nutella Microwave Mug Cake (Spend with Pennies)
9. Peanut Butter and Jelly Microwave Mug Cake (Wonky Wonderful)
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.