Easy to make treats that will have you out of the kitchen no time.
If you’re looking for ideas for last-minute Christmas gifts for neighbors or friends, I’ve got you covered. Here are four of my easy sweet treats to give you a hand with your gift giving. The best part of these goodies is that there is no baking involved (except for toasting the coconut, which takes less than 10 minutes). I’m all about easy recipes, especially at this time of year!
A few ideas for you:
- Package up in cookie tins
- Put in clear or decorated cellophane bags and seal with twist ties or tie with festive ribbon
- Make a few small packages to add to Christmas stockings
- Put small packages with gift tags attached at place settings on the table
- Place small packages in a basket near the door for guests to take as they leave (maybe with a tag that says Merry Christmas or Made with Love)
Make one or two….or all four! Pictured clockwise starting with upper left treat:
Mint Chocolate Cookie Bark (3 ingredients) – So festive looking and can be made in a flash.
Coconut Cookie Butter Sandwich Cookies (3 ingredients) – Irresistible! Make sure you don’t eat so much cookie butter from the jar that there’s not enough left for the cookies.
Toasted Coconut Praline Crunch Candy Bark (4 ingredients) – Sweet and crunchy.
Butterfinger Peanut Butter Stuffed Ritz Sandwiches (6 ingredients) – Yes, I put crushed Butterfingers in peanut butter. These are very addictive….just ask my friends and family.
Let me know if you have different packaging ideas in mind. Enjoy!