A tropical summer beverage made with just 3 ingredients.
With the summer heat crossing the country, are you ready for tropical breezes with a cool beverage in hand? Now I can’t do anything about the breezes, but I can offer you a Pineapple Coconut Cooler to help beat the heat. Sit back, relax and drink up. Close your eyes and imagine you’re reclining in a lounge chair on a tropical island. Let your mind drift away until you see the crystal clear blue water and palm trees waving in the breeze. You can see it all, right?
Ever since I gathered the recipes for my post on 15 Refreshing Summer Beverages, I’ve been thinking of different combinations to try. What better flavors than pineapple and coconut during the hot summer months. Using the coconut water with pulp gives you soft little bits of coconut in every sip….mmmm!
I chilled everything first before pouring in the pitcher so it would be ready to serve. You could mix everything in the pitcher as soon as you get home from the store and then put in the refrigerator for a few hours to chill.
3 ingredients and you’re all set (I’ve got pineapple juice left to make this two more times)
Combine the liquids, stir and serve. That’s all there is to it. Enjoy!
Yield: About 1 1/2 quarts
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (17 oz.) bottle coconut pineapple sparkling water (Sparkling ICE), chilled
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can coconut water (with or without pulp), chilled
- Fresh pineapple wedge for garnish, if desired
- Combine all ingredients in 2 quart pitcher; stir.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple wedge, if desired.