Free printables for the new year in three sizes and two colors.
It’s hard to believe we’re half way through January already. If you made resolutions for 2016, have you kept them so far? Maybe you’re like me and just have “intentions” for this year. That’s more fitting for me anyway….it kind of makes me feel better if an intention wasn’t met instead of breaking a resolution. How’s that sound?
The ABC’s of a Happy New Year have been shared on my site before in a blog post, but I wanted to make printables this year to share with you. I think these ABC’s are intentions we can all strive for throughout the year. Don’t you agree?
Download links are listed at bottom of post.
There are three sizes (print on 8 1/2 x 11 card stock color of your choice):
- full size (8 1/2 x 11) – you can put on a clipboard or trim and frame as I’ve done above
- card size (about 3 1/2 x 7 1/2) – just the right size to put on the refrigerator with a magnet or put in your planner
- bookmark size
Card and bookmark version
Cards and bookmarks showing difference in size. You can trim just inside or just outside of line. I used a corner punch on the top right bookmark.
Note: Please excuse the quality of the photos and graphics….I could not get them to come out clear. They print just fine.
Card and bookmark printables are on the same page
To download and print:
- Full size in black (click here)
- Card and bookmark in black (click here)
- Full size in blue (click here)
- Card and bookmark in blue (click here)
Wishing you all a bright and blessed New Year!
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.