A double punch of apple flavor in a frozen yogurt pop.
With the back-to-school season upon us, are you looking for something different for an after school treat?
How about a little treat JUST FOR YOU after a busy day when all you want to do is kick your shoes off, put your feet up and relax (if only for 10 minutes)?
I’ve got you covered all around with these Apple Pie Greek Yogurt Pops. And….you only need 3 ingredients! They’re a tad healthy to boot too.
Do you ever have one of those mornings when everyone is running late? You could grab one of these for breakfast in a pinch. After all, they have yogurt and fruit juice in them. Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?
Make a batch on Sunday night and see how far in the week you get before you need to make more. You may find you need to double the batch for the next round if they start disappearing fast.
Speaking of easy frozen treats, check out my Black Cherry Watermelon Popsicles in case you missed them. They’re made with only 3 ingredients too.
Yield: 6 pops (yield may vary depending on popsicle molds)
- 2 containers (5.3 ounces each) Yoplait Greek apple pie yogurt
- 3/4 cup Snapple Apple juice drink
- 1 to 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- Put all ingredients in medium bowl and mix with whisk until well blended.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until set (6 hours or more).
- Remove from molds and enjoy.
This recipe makes about makes 2 1/4 cups of mixture.
If you like a more tart yogurt pop, you might want to use less sweetener or leave it out.