A special breakfast just in time for Easter.
Looking for a creative breakfast treat for your little ones? This easy to make Breakfast Bunny from the folks at FamilyFun Magazine is just the cutest. The kids will have a lot of fun in the kitchen helping you make this breakfast.
Go ahead. Surprise the kids with a special treat this Easter (or anytime for that matter). I pretty much think kids of all ages would love this! I sure would.
How to make:
- Cook three mini frozen pancakes according to the package directions.
- Help your child dollop strawberry yogurt in the middle of two of the pancakes.
- Use a straw to punch out eight small circles from a strawberry and add to the pancakes to make the feet.
- Cut two ear shapes from the other pancake, spread on strawberry yogurt and cover with shredded sweetened coconut.
- For the tail, your child can sprinkle a strawberry with powdered sugar and place it in the middle of a toasted frozen waffle.
- Place the foot pancakes partly on top of the waffle and set ears above it.
- Sprinkle with more powdered sugar and enjoy!
This photo and instructions were provided by FamilyFun Magazine. Permission was given to post the content on this website.