A special breakfast just in time for Easter.
Looking for a creative breakfast treat for your little ones? This easy to make Breakfast Bunny from the folks at FamilyFun Magazine is just the cutest. The kids will have a lot of fun in the kitchen helping you make this breakfast.
Go ahead. Surprise the kids with a special treat this Easter (or anytime for that matter). I pretty much think kids of all ages would love this! I sure would.
How to make:
- Cook three mini frozen pancakes according to the package directions.
- Help your child dollop strawberry yogurt in the middle of two of the pancakes.
- Use a straw to punch out eight small circles from a strawberry and add to the pancakes to make the feet.
- Cut two ear shapes from the other pancake, spread on strawberry yogurt and cover with shredded sweetened coconut.
- For the tail, your child can sprinkle a strawberry with powdered sugar and place it in the middle of a toasted frozen waffle.
- Place the foot pancakes partly on top of the waffle and set ears above it.
- Sprinkle with more powdered sugar and enjoy!
This photo and instructions were provided by FamilyFun Magazine. Permission was given to post the content on this website.
I’m Robin, the southern girl behind this site who wishes there were more hours in the day!
Looking for something?
Subscribe via Email
Don't miss a recipe or post. Sign up to receive updates by email.